- Master of Science in applied mathematics (MVA, machine learning and computer vision), École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay, France, 2018 (mention très bien)
- Master’s degree in engineering, École Centrale Paris / CentraleSupélec, France, 2017
- Electrical engineering degree, University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil, 2017
- Apr 2018 - Sep 2018: Internship at Parietal team, Inria Saclay/CEA Neurospin, France
- Study of the predictive power of multifractal features in MEG data.
- Supervisor: Philippe Ciuciu
- Mar 2016 - Aug 2017: Research project at Unicamp
- Optimization of the capacity of a submarine optical fiber link and study of nonlinear wave propagation in optical fibers.
- Supervisor: Prof. Darli A. A. Mello
- Jun 2015- Dec 2015: Internship at Pixium Vision, Paris
- Development of a software to study the visual perception of patients equipped with a vision restoration system. Statistical analysis of the collected data. Video segmentation and study of the use of 3D sounds for spatial localization of objects.
- Supervisor: Vincent Bismuth